PT Skortech Karya Indonesia (hereinafter “SkorLife”, the “Company”, “We” or “Us” or “Our”) is a company providing easy access for our users (“User”, “You”, “Your”, “I”, “Me”) to get Credit Information and any other data, to allow You the chance to manage Your Credit Information, or to build Your credit history through SkorLife Platforms.
Licensed User Access Information shall mean PIN, passwords, security questions and answers, logins and any other information that allows You to access the information and/or Services in the SkorLife Platforms.
Licensed Credit Bureau shall mean any agency collecting and processing any financing or credit data and other data to generate credit information which has the required business licenses from the Financial Services Authority of the Republic of Indonesia as a Credit Information Management Agency as stipulated in Financial Services Authority Regulation Number 5/POJK.03/2022 as may be amended from time to time.
User’s Account Data shall mean any data stored in Your account on Your network of financial services provider including without limitation bank, credit card, debit card, and deposit transactions.
Credit Information shall mean products and/or services produced by the Licensed Credit Bureau in writing, verbally, or by other methods, originating from credit or financing data and other data collected and processed by the Licensed Credit Bureau.
Losses shall mean any losses, claims, damages, fault, malpractice, negligence, liabilities, obligations, penalties, judgments, arbitration awards, suits, proceedings, and investigation.
Credit Report is a report on Credit Data that has been organized, analyzed and made in such a way by SkorLife or SkorLife in collaboration with third parties to make it easier for Users to understand which is made available on the SkorLife Platform or sent to the User's email directly.
Email Service is the personal electronic mail service setup and controlled by the User to receive information including but not limited to their Credit Information
Services shall mean the services provided by Us to You through the SkorLife Platforms as provided in Clause 2 a.
“Payment Service Provider” means a third-party payment service provider who cooperates with Us to process, transmit, and facilitate payment methods on the SkorLife Platform.
SkorLife Platform(s) shall mean any application, platform digital, website, social media, partner platforms, or any such other platform in any form maintained and operated by Us.
Dispute shall mean any dispute, conflict, controversy, or discrepancy.
(1) Facilitate Credit Information Request
We facilitate You with a secure environment and infrastructure to digitally request your Credit Information directly from a Licensed Credit Bureau. This will include performing digital e-KYC as mentioned in Clause 2.b.2. On successful e-KYC, the Licensed Credit Bureau will send Your Credit Information directly to Your Email Service. Your access to Your Credit Information is in your control and does not require you to use the Skorlife Platform to receive this infomation.
(2) Facilitate Monitoring of Credit Information
In order to help You monitor your Credit Information, we request after your consent to access your Credit Information through your Email Service. We use Our know-how to analyse and provide You insights and recommendations to explain Your Credit Information, the factors that influence it, and Your financial health. We provide tips to help You manage Your Credit Information including setting reminders to manage your dues on time along with We provide You with the ability to Credit Information which We obtains from Licensed Credit Bureau which then We analyse and simplify so that it can be more easily understood by You in the form of a Credit Report, along with credit monitoring and identity monitoring.
(3) Facilitate Communication to Adjust your Inaccurate Financial Data
We also provide communication services between You and the Licensed Credit Bureau to adjust Your Credit Data in case of inaccuracy between Credit Information provided by the Licensed Credit Bureau and the actual condition.
Term of Services
(1) Eligibility of Receiving the Services
By registering with Skorlife and accessing the Skorlife Platform and Services, you are representing the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement
- You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using the Skorlife Platform or its Services.
You seek your Credit Information from Licenced Credit Bureaus through the Skorlife Platform and disclose the said Credit Information to help you monitor and improve your credit information.
(2) Terms of Facilitating Provision of Credit Information
- In facilitating provision of your Credit Information, Skorlife does not determine or has any influence in determining your credit score or credit-worthiness that has been provided by the Licensed Credit Bureau or any financial institution that You may choose to work with in the future
- To facilitate the provision of the Credit Information, Skorlife is in cooperation with electronic Know Your Customer “e-KYC” services providers with strengthened verification, Licensed Credit Bureau, Email Services Providers and other financial services institutions, where Your data and information kept by these financial services providers will be used, with your consent, by Us to obtain Credit Information from these partners as well as for any analytical purposes to enhance Services and customer experience.
You agree that You may not be able to use Skorlife Platform effectively without performing e-KYC or without granting the aforementioned, email access or permissions.
(3) Terms of Adjustments of Your Inaccurate Financial Data Services
You also may carry out changes to Your financial data, by sending a complaint to Us through Our email firstname.lastname@example.org, in the event of inaccuracy of analysis of Credit Information, or other relevant other data, such as:
(1) Credit history; and
(2) Other financial details that may affect Your credit assessment,
which subsequently will be forwarded by Us to the relevant partners to be resolved. We cannot guarantee that within the period required under the relevant applicable laws and regulations in relation to the resolving of such complaints, the changes will be completed by the relevant partners.
- SkorLife hereby grants You a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use SkorLife Platform for the purpose of receiving the Services.
- User shall not share Licensed User Access Information, to anyone else, and shall prevent unauthorized access or usage of information, file, or data that You save or use on or with the Services. You are hereby responsible for any communication made through your account accessed using the Licensed User Access Information.
3. Consent and Authorization in connection with the Provision of the Services
You hereby consent and fully authorize Us to act for and on behalf of You to ask for, request, obtain, and/or receive Your personal, financial data, and any other related information maintained by the Licensed Credit Bureau in the form of Credit Information through your Email Service, as well as You allow Us, to obtain, collect, process, analyze, store/maintain, show, and/or send Your said data and information periodically from and/or to relevant parties in connection with the provision of the Services to You through Skorlife Platform.
4. Termination / Deletion of Your Account
You may end your legal agreement with Us at any time by deleting your account and discontinuing the use of the Skorlife Platform Services. We provide all our Users an option through which a User may delete the complete account through the Skorlife Platform.
Following a request for deletion, or termination of account by Us, We consider the agreement to be terminated. Deletion of the account or Termination also does not terminate Your obligations undertaken prior to deletion or termination of the account.
5. Restriction & Liability
Restrictions and liability applicable for the
provision of Services are as follows:
The provision of Services is not intended to create, and does not constitute, consultancy relationship or such other similar relationship between User and any person or entity connected with SkorLife. The Services should not be used as a substitute for competent legal, financial or other professional advice. To the extent permitted by law, Users hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless SkorLife, including but not limited to its shareholders, directors, commissioners, employees, and/or advisors, from and against any and all Losses in connection with the provision of Services.
To the extent permitted by law, SkorLife is not responsible, directly and indirectly, for the accuracy of Credit Information provided by the Licensed Credit Bureau, and therefore You agree to fully release and discharge SkorLife from Losses in connection with the inaccurate information.
You agree to immediately notify Us if You become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of Licensed User Access Information. We are entitled to reject access to the Services (or any part of it) if We reasonably believe that you have suffered loss, theft or unauthorized usage of the Licensed User Access Information, to allow Us to rectify such matter. You hereby indemnify Us against any Losses in relation to such matter.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that us and third-party vendors (including but not limited to Licensed Credit Bureau) shall have the authority to combine the User’s Account Data with data from other persons for data analytic purposes, view insights at the aggregate level such as seeing the average age of SkorLife Users, gender of SkorLife Users etc., to the extent permitted by laws and regulations. However, such data will not be directly identified to You or any individuals, for the purpose of certain analytical research, tracking of performance and comparison, and any other matters with the purpose of enhancing customer experience and Services, as well as solving problems and technical support.
- The Credit Information may be different with the credit score/report carried out by any other local or international credit bureau or financial services institution. If You leverage Credit Information to obtain or apply for any financial products or facilities, We do not give You any warranties that You would succeed in that application.
6. Subscription and Service Fee
Currently You can get the Service for free by Us. However, We reserve Our right to charge fees for the Service in the future.
If and when there is a fee charged for the services We perform, We will ask You to make a payment in advance for the cost of the Service before We can provide the Service.
We can cooperate with Payment Service Providers in facilitating payments made on the SkorLife Platform. By submitting Your payment information on the SkorLife Platform, You consent to Us providing that information to Payment Service Providers to facilitate payments. You acknowledge and understand that You may become subject to additional terms and conditions applicable to the relevant Payment Service Provider, and We advise You to review and examine the terms and conditions of the relevant Payment Service Provider. You acknowledge and understand that Payment Service Providers may experience unintended technical failures, problems or interruptions in forwarding, processing or transmitting payments made by You to Your bank account or electronic wallet account. In such circumstances, You agree and promise not to make any claim or claim against Us for, any and all damages and losses (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profits or other intangible losses) that may arise directly or indirectly due to the failure, problem or technical problem of the Payment Service Provider.
- create and/or use any hardware, software, features, and/or other devices for the purpose of manipulating the SkorLife Platform system or making copies of the SkorLife Platform or part of the SkorLife Platform, including manipulation of (i) Content, (ii) crawling/ scraping); (iii) other activities that can reasonably be considered as manipulative actions against the SkorLife Platform system;
- abuse or interfere with the operation of the SkorLife Platform or the servers or networks connected to the SkorLife Platform, including installing, transmitting, transmitting, uploading, or otherwise making available any material that contains software viruses, worms, or other computer code, documents or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or misrepresent Your affiliation with any person or entity;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights notices from the SkorLife Platform; and
- received unauthorized access to any part or feature of the SkorLife Platform, including taking any action that has a negative impact or causes inconvenience to other Users.
8. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- If within the period as stipulated above, the parties are unable to settle the Dispute amicably, such Dispute shall be referred to and settled by South Jakarta District Court.
11. Entire Agreement
You may be subject to additional terms and conditions when You use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
We may send receipts, invoices, notifications, newsletters, promotions, alerts and other information through Your registered phone number and/or email address. You may opt-out of receiving messages at any time by changing Your preferences and settings on Your account. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving messages may impact Your use of the SkorLife Platform. Certain messages relating to Our Service that we deemed necessary for You may not have ability to opt-out of.
In addition to the above, in connection with the revocation of the authority and power of attorney from You to us can be delivered electronically through email: email@example.com.
POWER OF ATTORNEY AND CONSENT FROM THE USERS
This power and consent shall be governed by the laws of Indonesia.